Digital Currency and Blockchain Law Firm
Atlas Law Group is an international digital currency law firm catering to technology entities in the digital-currency, Blockchain and Health-Tech spaces. The firm is currently comprised of Benjamin Yablon, and a wonderful support staff. Marion Keyes founded the firm and serves as an advisor. Marion and Benjamin have created a law firm that is focused on international legal matters, entity formation, compliance and business expansion.
The firm’s projects include the following:
- Negotiation of agency relationships between digital-currency start-ups and entities with multi-state money transmission licenses (US);
- Negotiation and drafting of term sheets;
- Formation of international entities and their wholly-owned subsidiaries in various jurisdictions (Mauritius, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Costa Rica, Hong Kong, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, etc.);
- Arbitration via the International Court of Arbitration (Hong Kong, New York, and Paris);
- Representation of Mt. Gox creditors (Japan); and
- High level interaction with international and domestic (US) regulators regarding digital-currency legislation.